Produce renewable energy right at home.
Join our Team
Pledge to take control of your energy use today! Connect to energy-saving tips, resources, and exclusive deals to make your home more comfortable.
With a plan in place, being an energy-saving hero has never been easier.
- Track your pocketbook savings with monthly updates showing your energy savings!
- Get personalized advice and tips for your home
- See how your energy use stacks up against similar homes
- Learn more about special rebates and incentives
- Got questions? Check out guides and articles that offer answers to your most pressing inquiries.
- Join a group with your office, a favorite organization, or church — and challenge them to see who can save the most energy!
What’s better than free stuff?
Free stuff that saves you money.
Sign up for a free Energy Saver Kit from the Energy Trust of Oregon and start your home energy upgrade with some LED light bulbs and low flow shower heads today (if you are a Pacific Power or Cascade Natural Gas customer). Your savings could reach up to $120!
The Bend Energy Challenge: $5 million. And change.
The Bend Energy Challenge is our community’s team in a nationwide energy-saving competition with a $5 million prize. That’s five million bucks that would fund projects to help our community save energy, embrace long-term livability and honor the land and lifestyle that make Bend, well, Bend. Learn more about the Energy Prize.
A PROJECT OF
The Energy Challenge of Central Oregon is a project of The Environmental Center, a Bend, Oregon, nonprofit organization whose mission is to embed sustainable thinking and behavior into daily life in Central Oregon. We seek to build a society that meets human needs equitably, lives within our planet’s ecological limits, and build a prosperous economy for all.