Get on the road to greener driving.
An electric vehicle group-buy program has come to Central Oregon! This means you are going to get a pretty sweet deal on a new electric vehicle. Why? Because we’ve searched high and low and found some great local partners to bring you some deep discounts on select vehicles.
The group-buy model offers pre-negotiated discounts on popular electric vehicles from select Central Oregon dealers. This spring, you will see savings of up to $17,500 off the retail cost of an electric vehicle.
These savings will come in the form of up to$10,000 in manufacturer and local dealership savings and a federal tax credit of up to $7,500*. See below for estimated cost examples.
With an electric vehicle there’s a lifetime of savings on the road ahead.
The savings don’t stop at $17,500 off an electric vehicle:
- Never buy gas again! Plug in at home and wake up fully charged.
- Fully charge your vehicle for less than the cost of a gallon of gas. $3.30 in electricity will take you almost 110 miles.
- No oil changes ever again (and lower maintenance costs all around).
There are other reasons to consider going electric too.
Like the fact that they’re super fun to drive and have zero emissions.
- Go from 0 to 60 in seconds. When you accelerate in an electric vehicle, the power goes directly from the battery to the tires, creating some of the quickest acceleration times possible.
- Electric vehicles produce no tailpipe emissions and can help you dramatically lower your carbon footprint.
Still have questions? Attend an upcoming workshop to learn more:
- Thursday, June 8th at 5:30 in Redmond at the Deschutes Public Library
- Tuesday, June 13th at 6:15 at The Environmental Center
Source: Nissan Image Library
1385 NE Hwy 20, Bend, OR
Contact: Jason Bradley, 541-550-5305, [email protected]
The 100% Electric 2017 Nissan LEAF is equipped with a 30KW battery and drives and estimated 107 miles per charge. It’s fun to drive with amazing torque and it handles great on the road in all conditions. Plug in to your wall outlet at home or use one of several DC fast Chargers located throughout Central Oregon. This vehicle requires very little maintenance and comes with a best in class 8 year or 100,000 mile battery warranty.
*You must have a tax liability and pay federal income taxes in order to claim the federal tax credit of up to $7,500. A tax credit is a dollar-for-dollar reduction in the amount of income taxes you owe on your federal income taxes. Consult your tax professional to learn how tax credits and rules may apply to you. This information does not constitute tax advice and cannot be used to avoid tax penalties.